Monday, November 14, 2011

Home For The Holidays


In just a few weeks my husband will be home for the holidays. I wish I knew the day, but sneaky one that he is...I have no idea what day to expect him! I guess Hannah, the dogs and I will be in the company of balloons for awhile to make sure we are prepared!

After graduation, he will be going to his first posting for administration and paperwork before returning home. Since he isn't letting up on any of the details , I have a feeling his homecoming will be one or all of the following:


Although these soldiers are coming home from far (further than the distance between Kelowna and Quebec) their duration of time (longer than 12 weeks), it is still loved ones coming home, nothing in the world is better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment