Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Department Store Lion

I admit it, I am a sap. I love any story involving animals. 

I'm currently reading a book that is too amazing a story not to share. 


"A Lion Called Christian"
By Anthony Bourke and John Rendall 

A long time ago I caught this book staring out the window of my favourite book store. I judged it by its cover within seconds. A story about a lion, I'm in! 

Recently, I bought and dug right into the pages! I was unaware of the "sensation" and story and decided for the book to fill me in.

I am falling in love with every page of this book, an incredible journey of Anthony and John and their love of Christian the lion.

Here is a video that depicts the life of Christian for you. 

Click on following link : http://youtu.be/btuxO-C2IzE


1 comment:

  1. You are brilliant Kate - I always so look forward to reading your interesting blogs! Let's hope this one reaches you:)

    ReplyDelete