Monday, March 5, 2012

Feedback Karma

Ages ago, I posted about my project of emailing companies and giving them feedback about their products. I'm still gradually going through my list of relevant corporations who were going to receive a personal email from me about how their products rate in our household. 

I began to feel happy and satisfied sending out good karma to these companies. A whole lot of thank you emails. The squeaky clean shine we get on our floors from this, thank you. The softness and refreshing fragrance that comes from using that, thank you. The delicious quality food you distribute here, thank you. I was having a blast. 

I have been getting some responses via email of their gratitude for my message to them. Your very welcome. But, one day I got a little more than bills from our mail lady. I got this!


A snail mail letter, and a whopping five dollars in savings for my next vegetable grocery outing. We like "Fresh Express" and the variety of salads (and salad kits) they offer, so sent them an email. Score on the personalized letter and the coupons I got back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment