Saturday, July 23, 2011

The End Of An Old Life


The past few months my husband Geoff, me (Kate), and our daughter Hannah have been riding the surreal wave of him being accepted into the Royal Canadian Air Force and us becoming a part of the world military family. Patience was the key ingredient for surviving the waiting period after the flash flood of applications and interviews etc. All the information  was needed in such a short time frame, then all we could do was wait (by this time, patience and I were at our wits end.) This was such a huge life change! After we had survived through all aspects of the acceptance process and no more phone calls to anticipate we were gifted with a big sigh of relief! - We are currently enjoying our time together before he is whisked off for 6 months worth of military and job training. This blog will have the purpose to keep me busy once he has gone, allow the process all this adventure has to offer, and also to help any other military family find comfort and humor. Tune into my life of two dogs, a toddler and a house - and see how much more busy I can be, with a new blog added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment