Saturday, August 20, 2011

Loving Rona

We were at Rona this weekend (our second home), and the main aisle was lined with sale items. Since it is appearing to be the end of summer, most sale item related to the sunny warm season. Speaking of end of summer, can you believe we received our Christmas Wish List Sears Catalogue? Okay enough crazy talk and back to our favourite store Rona (yes, I love a hardware store just as much as Geoff.) They had so many drool worthy pots,  like these two lovely ladies :  

(excuse the photos - the sun was being a little sneaky and getting in the way of the photo)


I love them more than I can say (otherwise you may think I am officially crazy.) And with the reduction stickers attached to these beauties, I couldn't resist. Even Hannah went from sitting in the main basket of the shopping cart to the child seat in approval upon seeing them. The original price was a "yeah right, would never pay that price for something that is just going to hold dirt and flowers" price of $70 each. Oh and, by the way, they are not plastic. They are fiberglass, a big step from what I have hanging out on our front porch at the moment. I missed the pot's first reduction, which put them in the $40 each sale price sticker. I did however met them (happily) on their second  reduction of $18 each.  Score!

Although it is too late to change over any plants this year, I will be happily taking these on the move with us and go plant happy in them next spring/summer! Even if you are not as excited about this amazing deal as I am...


Hannah couldn't contain her excitement for her mom's bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment