Friday, November 4, 2011

Act Your Shoe Size, Not Your Age

Today was a beautiful blue sky, seven degrees, sunny November day. When a day like this comes around, it doesn't take the entire morning to contemplate doing some yard work, it takes less than 10 seconds. Who would be crazy enough to say nope to sunshine (I know plenty would say no to the yard work!) But since our back yard currently looks like this:


Nope to yard work shouldn't be allowed, but Houston we have one major pickle.


Yup, that was from last week!! Can you believe this is all from one major tree?? And she ain't finished singing yet!!  So, to be productive I thought the least I could do was round up the shag carpet of  leaves and make a temporary pile until the city takes care of this collection!



With Geoff being away, I am so grateful for my little assistant. She does a great job.

I appreciate the help, especially when my assistant allows me to start acting my shoe size and not my age. I have not done this..

 

And this..


And this..


And this...in years!


Hmm, where did Hannah go??


One thing we DID achieve is an almost perfect "kids" photo..no one paying attention! The leaves are just going to have to wait until I can act my age (and we have somewhere better for them than the ground.) I guess today isn't that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment