Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back To Blogging


We are back in action!! I have not forgotten about my beloved blog, on the contrary I have been missing it. The frustrating reality of life (one of many) is that technology does what it wants when it wants. My laptop has always had a mind of its own and decided to take a holiday at the Dell repair shop for 4 weeks. For some strange reason I have a laptop that likes to change its internal organs as often as I consume an entire carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream..In other words, more than I would like, but I am wondering if one falls in the hand of the other..Yup, blame the laptop for my midnight snack fest of Chunky Monkey. I will deny that my regular intake of somewhat healthy (points for bananas) ice cream is from missing Geoff. Proof in the fact that when laptop is functioning, I muster super human strength and walk past the freezer section of the market like Ben & Jerry who?


No comments:

Post a Comment