Friday, November 18, 2011

I Felt The Earth Move

Today feels like a Carol King day. I love her any day, but today there is an extra need to play this song at the top of the speakers lungs.




I woke up (very) early this morning with the feeling of my bed was trying to kick me out.


As it turns out, my bed didn't get a life of its own, we just had...AN EARTHQUAKE?!?! 


Earthquake Information

Friday November 18, 2011
Local Time: 05:09:01 PST
Magnitude: 4.3 ML
Latitude: 48.38 North
Longitude: 119.59 West
UT Date
and Time:
2011-11-18
13:09:01 UT



The 4.3-magnitude earthquake was centred about 85 kilometres south of the Canada-U.S. border near the town of Riverside, Wash.

How could I have not figured that out?!?! Thank goodness it was the size it chose to be, we are okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment