Thursday, November 17, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Last night I faced off our snow covered yard with a snow shovel. In my big boots and jacket I plowed through old man winter's dander and cleared our driveway, car, front porch, back deck, and pathways. I was so proud of my hard work. Waking up this morning, all I could say was "what is the point in shovelling?" My dedication to the driveway, car, front porch, back deck and pathways disappeared under another major snowfall overnight.

Hannah was excited to see the snow as always, cue jumping at the window with the word "snow" being repeated incessantly. She proved that actually being outside can be less than impressing first fall of the season, a reminder here. Maybe the difference being that snow was wet and rain like?


Round two seems to be one for the team..


I would say we are knee deep in the white stuff!!
A big difference from the first snow fall.

Moxie and Daisy love the snow too, I never have to question that one!


Hannah loved being bundled into her snow jacket, pants, mittens, boots and hat!


And it looks like I can pass off my job of shovelling this year, to little miss "Hannah do it!"


Hopefully her anti-gloves attitude will melt away like the snow!


Otherwise this will be one long winter (for me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment