Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seasons Of Love

Who loves a dramatic storyline and random breakouts into song? In other words, Broadway lovers get ready!

Growing up in the seats of Vancouver's Queen Elizabeth Theater, I was that girl who had the box of playbills tucked under her bed, secretly wishing to find her name somewhere in the company.

 




Just to name a few..

One I never had the opportunity to see but never did was the rock musical "La Boheme" also known as :


I was probably too young to be a ticket holder for this one. Chris Columbus's film "Rent" came out in 2005, I couldn't wait to have all the memorized songs, perform for me on screen to experience for the first time. To this day, I have to admit it is one of my favourite musicals. There is just something about it!

I found this and couldn't resist the sharing of such a smile worthy performance by a group of Marines.

http://youtu.be/cPXPXPMwvkw

No comments:

Post a Comment