Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lights Out

Last night, our family was one of many who participated in Earth Hour. From 8:30pm (until later than 9:30pm) our house became unplugged. 

In general, we try to be conscious of our actions and their impact they have on the environment. Its a small difference, but one none the less. We do what we can to be smart in our decisions every day.

Our night, in recognition of Earth Hour was spent at the kitchen table littered with candles and Scrabble tiles.


We always try to keep the game friendly, but our competitive spirits end up bringing the house down whenever the Scrabble board surfaces! 

Our first game, I won with an extra 20 points. With a second game played, I gained my gloating power with an extra 100 points on my score card. I couldn't help but feel victorious. 

I also couldn't help but ask my good sport husband if he was up for a best out of three games..

I'm guessing the Scrabble board won't be coming out in the next little while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment