Friday, August 26, 2011

"Rolling In The Deep" Air Force Style


watch video here: http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw

 Her deep soulful music is a rare jem and a unique treat to the ears. She is truly a genuine gift for those (like myself) who desire a little spice now and again. With her voice, her songs, and her style, how could you not join me (and the rest of the world) in loving Adele? Okay so if she isn't your cup of tea, keep reading because this post isn't meant to gush about my new favourite artist.


With Adele's song in tow, U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Angie Johnson and band Sidewinder perform a jaw dropping cover of "Running In The Deep." This video became a viral sensation overnight, no one needs to question why, this girl has got a voice and knows how to use it! See? Not everything is Adele in this post.. just her music!


watch video here: http://youtu.be/eBaskRZDbNA

 I couldn't help but post this! Especially because I need some cheer because this is the last full day we have as a family before tomorrow's 6:30am airport dropoff! Currently, I am in denile that there is less than 24 hours, the house will be all girls  (except our male canine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment