Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Geoff


Today is a very special day, it is Geoff's birthday! The hardest part is he is not here to celebrate it with his family. This is a strange and new situation with us and isn't very fun. He has received a few cards in the mail to open today and I left him a message, but he may not get it.

In past years, so much more planning and organizing (decorations, cupcakes, beer, food, and a party) went into this day as he always wanted to celebrate turning a year older in a big way! I am crossing my fingers that his birthday gets recognized, be it a rendition of "Happy Birthday To You" or be given a candle to blow out on a cake. The hardest part is I have no idea how it will be for him until we can talk. I'm trying to keep busy and plan to decorate the house for fall in the next few days to fill the void of absent balloons, streamers and signs. Its the only thing I can do!

Oh and one more thing.. I can also post his favourite group U2 covering the Stevie Wonder's version of "Happy Birthday." 


Watch Video Here :


We love you Geoff, our pride for you grows with each day. Stay strong and follow your dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment